Ages 2 ½ t0 5 Years Old
Sunshine School’s preschool program includes a unique multiple classroom rotation, offering each student a variety of spaces and activities throughout each day. Each classroom is designed for a particular educational emphasis:
- Art Room: Students explore through a variety of mediums and projects to develop imagination, creativity, and fine motor skills.
- Concept Room: This hands-on room incorporates conceptual learning through textures, building, and science exploration .
- Dramatic Room: This is a space for imagination, dress-up, role play, and life skill development. There’s always something new based on our weekly themes.
- Front Room: Geared toward the youngest preschool group, this room includes table top activities, dress-up clothes, stories, building materials, and home and kitchen play materials.
- Literacy Room: This room offers activities geared toward the early literacy skills developed during the preschool years. It includes plenty of books, as well as writing materials and table-top activities to help kids develop the fine motor skills needed for writing, an ear for letter sounds, and a love for stories.
- Playground and Gym: Our playground is designed with plenty of space to run, as well as opportunities for climbing, balancing, gardening, sand play, and water play. On rainy days, students use our indoor gym and play equipment to encourage physical activity and large motor development.
Each student explores these different spaces with the guidance and care of a classroom teacher who daily integrates stories, music, and Bible lessons.
Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten programs are open to all children ages 2 1/2 (and toilet trained) to 5 years old. Enrollment is based on availability, and students are welcome to begin preschool at any time space is available. Our preschool program offers a half-day or full day option and part-time or full-time enrollment. Snacks and lunch are all prepared fresh on site and are included in tuition.
Note: These tuition rates are effective as of August 26th, 2019.